Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The RPG Vault has shot-up an interview with a bunch of the guys behind Troika's upcoming D&D RPG, Greyhawk: The Temple of Elemental Evil. Here's a bit on the development:
Jonric: What have the most pleasant surprises been so far in relation to The Temple of Elemental Evil overall, and also to your position or contribution?
Tom Decker, Producer and Assistant Designer: I am really enjoying all the nice artistic touches throughout the world as I play through the game - seeing the fireflies and lighted windows in the evening, watching monsters unconceal from hidden locations and surprising me (both in game and out), watching Glora Gundigoot's flowing gown at the Inn of the Welcome Wench when I come in from outside to have her greet me warmly. These things are just really bringing this whole world to life, that I have been reading about and studying for so long, and it's exciting to see it in our game. As for my contribution, probably my favorite character to write was High Priest Alrrem, but he's been toned down for rating purposes, so I'm not sure who my favorite is now. Maybe he's still my favorite.
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview