Smartphone Benchmark Development Program
We have just released a new press release about our new Smartphone Benchmark Development Program. Here's a snippet: $qs Saratoga, CA and Las Vegas, NV January 7, 2004 - Futuremark® Corporation, a leading provider of PC performance analysis software and services, announced today a strategic initiative with the launch of its new Benchmark Development Program for Symbian based Smartphones. Key industry partners, including ATI Technologies, Imagination Technologies (PowerVR), Intel, Khronos Group, Neomagic, and NVIDIA, have joined Futuremarks Smartphone Benchmark Development Program.
Increasingly, the application performance of a mobile phone is becoming an important criteria for consumers in the purchasing decision process, said Tero Sarkkinen, Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Futuremark. Power efficiency is a tightly coined factor, and it is important to measure how much power different phones consume when running today's and tomorrow's most demanding workloads. The early participation of important industry players will bring diversity to the program and is a validation of the work we have done so far, Sarkkinen continued. $qe To check out the full press release, click here.
For more information about the Benchmark Development Program, please visit the new BDP Pages.
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview