Call of Duty Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
SoundBlaster.com has caught up with Infinity Ward's Steve Fukuda regarding the audio in their hit first person shooter, Call of Duty. Here's a taste:
Q6. What levels are your favorite acoustically and is there anything that you would like people to listen for?
Some of my favorite moments acoustically occur where the sound effects are best complemented by the musical score, such as the last minute of Pegasus Bridge or the opening of the Red Square charge. The sheer density of sound in the battles at St. Mere Eglise, Brecourt Manor, and Stalingrad is also noteworthy. The German propaganda heard throughout the desolate sewers of Stalingrad still remains one of my favorite uses of dialogue in the game.
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review
- Func MS-3 Gaming Mouse Review
- NZXT Phantom 630 Full Tower Case Review
- AMD A10-6800K Richland APU Review
- ASUS RT-AC66U 802.11ac Wireless-AC1750 Router Review
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review