Call of Duty Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
SoundBlaster.com has caught up with Infinity Ward's Steve Fukuda regarding the audio in their hit first person shooter, Call of Duty. Here's a taste:
Q6. What levels are your favorite acoustically and is there anything that you would like people to listen for?
Some of my favorite moments acoustically occur where the sound effects are best complemented by the musical score, such as the last minute of Pegasus Bridge or the opening of the Red Square charge. The sheer density of sound in the battles at St. Mere Eglise, Brecourt Manor, and Stalingrad is also noteworthy. The German propaganda heard throughout the desolate sewers of Stalingrad still remains one of my favorite uses of dialogue in the game.
- OCZ Vector 150 120GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- MSI Z87 MPower Max LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- FUNC KB-460 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Reviews
- Corsair Voyager GS 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- DIAMOND Xtreme Sound 7.1 XS71HD PCI-E Sound Card Review
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews