Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
According to PCGames.de (use BabelFish to translate), Crytek Studios' office was raided by German police Wednesday morning. Apparently, an ex-employee is said to have told police that Crytek was using pirated software.
Update: Another report over at GameSpot has statements from both Crytek and Ubisoft regarding the raid. They basically say no one was arrested and no machines were seized. They also confirm that the release date of their upcoming first person shooter, Far Cry, has not been affected and will ship at the end of March as planned.
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review