Far Cry Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Computer and Video Games.com has Ubi Soft's Doug McConkey in the hot seat this evening, answering questions regarding their upcoming first person shooter, Far Cry. They cover eveything from the AI to multiplayer. Snip:
Anything else we should know about AI?
McConkey: Communication is a big thing. Along a beach, say, you'll see that enemies have these little huts and stuff, and as well as being places for these guys to hang out conveniently for you to creep up on and shoot in the back and stuff, they are all linked by radio. So if you're smart about the way you limit communications between the groups, you can make things much easier for yourself.
If there're three enemies, for example, they'll actually co-ordinate their activities. So two guys will start shooting you while one guy runs off to the radio. So then they'll send in a heavily armed gunboat to take you down, say. And enemies can set off flares to call backup.
- QNAP TS-670 6-Bay NAS Review
- VisionTek 480GB mSATA SSD Review
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Monitor Technology Previews
- Attitude One Tunguska 7.1 Gaming Headset Review
- GIGABYTE Z87X-UD3H Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- AMD Radeon R9 270X Graphics Card Reviews - Gigabyte, HIS, MSI & More
- Scythe Kaze Chrono Fan Controller Review
- Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard Review
- SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic Gaming Mouse Review
- Creative Sound Blaster ZxR PCI-E Sound Card Review