Far Cry Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Computer and Video Games.com has Ubi Soft's Doug McConkey in the hot seat this evening, answering questions regarding their upcoming first person shooter, Far Cry. They cover eveything from the AI to multiplayer. Snip:
Anything else we should know about AI?
McConkey: Communication is a big thing. Along a beach, say, you'll see that enemies have these little huts and stuff, and as well as being places for these guys to hang out conveniently for you to creep up on and shoot in the back and stuff, they are all linked by radio. So if you're smart about the way you limit communications between the groups, you can make things much easier for yourself.
If there're three enemies, for example, they'll actually co-ordinate their activities. So two guys will start shooting you while one guy runs off to the radio. So then they'll send in a heavily armed gunboat to take you down, say. And enemies can set off flares to call backup.
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review