EverQuest II Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The EverQuest 2 Vault has sat down with Sony Online's Steve Danuser for a quick chat regarding their upcoming massively multiplayer online RPG, EverQuest II. They look at everything from guilds to race/class combos. Snip:
Deathstryker: How many ranks/levels of membership will be available in guilds? For example, will guild leaders be able to customize guild membership levels with unique titles and permissions and will SOE offer a method to allow guilds to parse or query guild-specific information for use on their site in order to reduce work needed out of the game (similar to DAoC)?
Steve "Moorgard" Danuser: Our goal is to have a robust guild management tool that supports multiple customized ranks, permissions for various leadership functions, control over who can move objects or change decorations in the guild house, an events calendar, and more. It's a bit early to guarantee how much of that will be completed when we ship, but we do feel that those capabilities are important and will be striving to include them.
Integration with the Web is something we are investigating, but we can't give any specific details at this time.
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review
- Func MS-3 Gaming Mouse Review
- NZXT Phantom 630 Full Tower Case Review
- AMD A10-6800K Richland APU Review
- ASUS RT-AC66U 802.11ac Wireless-AC1750 Router Review
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review