EverQuest II Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The EverQuest 2 Vault has sat down with Sony Online's Steve Danuser for a quick chat regarding their upcoming massively multiplayer online RPG, EverQuest II. They look at everything from guilds to race/class combos. Snip:
Deathstryker: How many ranks/levels of membership will be available in guilds? For example, will guild leaders be able to customize guild membership levels with unique titles and permissions and will SOE offer a method to allow guilds to parse or query guild-specific information for use on their site in order to reduce work needed out of the game (similar to DAoC)?
Steve "Moorgard" Danuser: Our goal is to have a robust guild management tool that supports multiple customized ranks, permissions for various leadership functions, control over who can move objects or change decorations in the guild house, an events calendar, and more. It's a bit early to guarantee how much of that will be completed when we ship, but we do feel that those capabilities are important and will be striving to include them.
Integration with the Web is something we are investigating, but we can't give any specific details at this time.
- Scythe Kaze Chrono Fan Controller Review
- Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard Review
- SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic Gaming Mouse Review
- Creative Sound Blaster ZxR PCI-E Sound Card Review
- NZXT Kraken G10 Liquid GPU Cooler Bracket Review
- Tesoro Kuven 7.1 Virtual Surround Gaming Headset Review
- Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler Review
- NZXT Source 530 Full Tower Case Review
- Samsung 840 EVO 1TB Solid State Drive Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 3 Gaming Keyboard Review