Postal 2 Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
XGameServers.com has sat down with Running with Scissors' Vince Desi for a quick chat regarding their first person shooter, Postal 2. They look at everything from multiplayer to a possible Postal 3. Snip:
With all the various multiplayer first person shooter games available, what aspects of Share the Pain do you feel will be unique to draw fans of the genre into your new release?
No doubt were not exactly mainstream for gamers but we really are mainstream for society. Recently we went to the CXG gig in Vegas and while it was a bust, the best thing was a whole new audience of Counter Strike fanatics got to try it out and loved it. As for specifics, we got Gary Coleman, everybody wants to kill Gary and we got the Postal Babes, its been insane. Seriously, we off you our own version of CTF, SNATCH. You get to go after the opposing teams hos, now tell me another MP game that offers this?
- QNAP TS-670 6-Bay NAS Review
- VisionTek 480GB mSATA SSD Review
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Monitor Technology Previews
- Attitude One Tunguska 7.1 Gaming Headset Review
- GIGABYTE Z87X-UD3H Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- AMD Radeon R9 270X Graphics Card Reviews - Gigabyte, HIS, MSI & More
- Scythe Kaze Chrono Fan Controller Review
- Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard Review
- SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic Gaming Mouse Review
- Creative Sound Blaster ZxR PCI-E Sound Card Review