Postal 2 Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
XGameServers.com has sat down with Running with Scissors' Vince Desi for a quick chat regarding their first person shooter, Postal 2. They look at everything from multiplayer to a possible Postal 3. Snip:
With all the various multiplayer first person shooter games available, what aspects of Share the Pain do you feel will be unique to draw fans of the genre into your new release?
No doubt were not exactly mainstream for gamers but we really are mainstream for society. Recently we went to the CXG gig in Vegas and while it was a bust, the best thing was a whole new audience of Counter Strike fanatics got to try it out and loved it. As for specifics, we got Gary Coleman, everybody wants to kill Gary and we got the Postal Babes, its been insane. Seriously, we off you our own version of CTF, SNATCH. You get to go after the opposing teams hos, now tell me another MP game that offers this?
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review