Dragon Empires Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The RPGVault has caught up with Codemasters' Phil White for a quick chat regarding the beta of their upcoming massively multiplayer online RPG, Dragon Empires.
Jonric: There's a common perception that a significant percentage of beta participants do nothing more than provide server load? To what extent does this concern you?
Phil White: Our first goal is to get server stability and then feature test aspects of the game. We know from previous experience that some people will jump at the chance and others will log in, do a few things and then log out. We are ensuring that we invite enough people to get good feedback. If this is not at the level we want, then we will invite more people.
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review