Dragon Empires Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The RPGVault has caught up with Codemasters' Phil White for a quick chat regarding the beta of their upcoming massively multiplayer online RPG, Dragon Empires.
Jonric: There's a common perception that a significant percentage of beta participants do nothing more than provide server load? To what extent does this concern you?
Phil White: Our first goal is to get server stability and then feature test aspects of the game. We know from previous experience that some people will jump at the chance and others will log in, do a few things and then log out. We are ensuring that we invite enough people to get good feedback. If this is not at the level we want, then we will invite more people.
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review