Star Wars: Battlefront Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
HomeLAN has shot-up an interview with Pandemic Studios' Greg Borrud regarding their upcoming action title, Star Wars: Battlefront. They look at everything from classes to the games singleplayer. Snip:
HomeLAN - There are a lot of multiplayer vehicle based shooters coming out in the next year or so. Besides being set in the Star Wars universe, what will make Battlefront stand out from this pack?
Greg Borrud - There are three things that should really set us apart from the pack this next year. First off is the fact that this is a game with a sci-fi setting. We have a lot more freedom to create truly unique units, vehicles and worlds whereas strictly historical games are forced to stay much closer to real weapons and battles. Secondly, we are planning a very robust single player experience. The majority of these games are focused on multiplayer. This is still our focus as well but we are careful to make sure that the single player is not just an afterthought as it is in most games. Our single player experience should really engage those people who dont want to go online. And finally I think we will be doing a lot to really push this genre of team-based gameplay. We are influenced by a number of successful games, but we are taking some of these basic ideas and pushing them to the next level.
- ADATA DashDrive Elite HE720 128GB USB 3.0 External SSD Review
- ROCCAT Kave XTD 5.1 Surround Headset Video Review
- CaseLabs Mercury S5 Case Review
- Corsair GS800 800W Power Supply Review
- ASUS ROG 760 MARS Graphics Card Review
- VisionTek Data Fusion 480GB PCIe SSD Review
- Cooler Master Cosmos SE Full Tower Case Review
- Audioengine A2+ Powered Desktop Speaker Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Killer Sniper 5 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 Ti GHz Edition Graphics Card Review