Star Wars: Battlefront Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
HomeLAN has shot-up an interview with Pandemic Studios' Greg Borrud regarding their upcoming action title, Star Wars: Battlefront. They look at everything from classes to the games singleplayer. Snip:
HomeLAN - There are a lot of multiplayer vehicle based shooters coming out in the next year or so. Besides being set in the Star Wars universe, what will make Battlefront stand out from this pack?
Greg Borrud - There are three things that should really set us apart from the pack this next year. First off is the fact that this is a game with a sci-fi setting. We have a lot more freedom to create truly unique units, vehicles and worlds whereas strictly historical games are forced to stay much closer to real weapons and battles. Secondly, we are planning a very robust single player experience. The majority of these games are focused on multiplayer. This is still our focus as well but we are careful to make sure that the single player is not just an afterthought as it is in most games. Our single player experience should really engage those people who dont want to go online. And finally I think we will be doing a lot to really push this genre of team-based gameplay. We are influenced by a number of successful games, but we are taking some of these basic ideas and pushing them to the next level.
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review