ClubOC Review Collection
Hans "stealth_wing" Melis
The ClubOC guys sure have been busy writing reviews and filling my mailbox So let's throw all articles together in one newspost especially for them.
- Kingwin Thermal Center Review
Too put it lightly, we have always enjoyed reviewing anything that brings our PC's temperature down. Especially if it promotes better stability when overclocking. Heatsinks or hard drive coolers, Kingwin produces products that are worthy contenders for cooling, and they also enhance the looks of your PC.Kingwin TC Review
- Vantec UV Cable Sleeving Review
As the name suggests, this is some UV reactive cable sleeving made by Vantec. You can check out the review right here.
- Albatron KX600S Pro Review
Albatron is now celebrating it's 2nd anniversary and is steadily gaining ground as motherboard and graphics card manufacturer. The KX600S Pro is a VIA KT600 chipset based, AMD Athlon XP motherboard. This board will give you lots of bang for your buck. It won't outrun a good nForce 2 based board, but if you are a VIA fan and need of a board with good performance and GREAT on-board sound on a small budget, this may be your board.Here's your chance to read this review.
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review