World of WarCraft Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The folks over at HomeLAN sat down with Blizzard Entertainment's Shane Dabiri for a quick chat regarding their upcoming massively multiplayer online RPG, World of WarCraft. They look at everything from the graphics to the beta. Snip:
HomeLAN - With the beta about to begin, how do you feel about the current status of the game in terms of its stability and content?
Shane Dabiri - We are very confident in our approach to our alpha/beta stages of testing. We are taking the approach of steadily increasing capacity and addressing issues along the way. We are also extremely happy with the level of content in the game. World of Warcraft is a rich environment and has been evolving over the past 4 years in the hands of the Blizzard art staff. I think people will be very delighted with the look of the game.
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seasonic Platinum Series 600W Power Supply Review
- Corsair Vengeance 2100 Gaming Headset Reviews
- HIS R7 260X iPower IceQ X2 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vector 150 240GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Sennheiser G4ME One Gaming Headset Review
- BitFenix Ronin Mid-Tower Case Review
- ASUS Radeon R9 290X DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Kingston DataTraveler HyperX Predator 1TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review