World of WarCraft Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The folks over at HomeLAN sat down with Blizzard Entertainment's Shane Dabiri for a quick chat regarding their upcoming massively multiplayer online RPG, World of WarCraft. They look at everything from the graphics to the beta. Snip:
HomeLAN - With the beta about to begin, how do you feel about the current status of the game in terms of its stability and content?
Shane Dabiri - We are very confident in our approach to our alpha/beta stages of testing. We are taking the approach of steadily increasing capacity and addressing issues along the way. We are also extremely happy with the level of content in the game. World of Warcraft is a rich environment and has been evolving over the past 4 years in the hands of the Blizzard art staff. I think people will be very delighted with the look of the game.
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review