Flagship Studios Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
inWoW.de has slapped up an interview with Flagship Studios' Bill Roper regarding their new company. Here's something to chew on:
2. Is your buget for the game less than you were used to in the past or have you an amount of resources and methods that is equal to the one you had when you made d2 and wc? Is it possible to create a blockbuster with a small budget in this time?
We are fortunate enough to have built a track record where we can work with budgets similar to those we had while at Blizzard, and I do think that larger budgets are somewhat essential for creating blockbuster games. This is not to say, however, that excellent games that do extremely well both in the marketplace and with critics cannot be made with smaller budgets. What it always comes down to is the core game play mechanics and how easy and enjoyable it is for gamers to play your game.
- OCZ Vector 150 120GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- MSI Z87 MPower Max LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- FUNC KB-460 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Reviews
- Corsair Voyager GS 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- DIAMOND Xtreme Sound 7.1 XS71HD PCI-E Sound Card Review
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews