Flagship Studios Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
inWoW.de has slapped up an interview with Flagship Studios' Bill Roper regarding their new company. Here's something to chew on:
2. Is your buget for the game less than you were used to in the past or have you an amount of resources and methods that is equal to the one you had when you made d2 and wc? Is it possible to create a blockbuster with a small budget in this time?
We are fortunate enough to have built a track record where we can work with budgets similar to those we had while at Blizzard, and I do think that larger budgets are somewhat essential for creating blockbuster games. This is not to say, however, that excellent games that do extremely well both in the marketplace and with critics cannot be made with smaller budgets. What it always comes down to is the core game play mechanics and how easy and enjoyable it is for gamers to play your game.
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review