Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
GameZone has posted an interview with Irrational Games' Ken Levine regarding their upcoming RPG, Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich. Here's a taste:
What's being done to make the game play even better than the original?
KL: Were listening very closely to our fans to help iron out all the issues that came up with the first game. Making a more independent AI that requires less micromanagement is a high priority. The multiplayer is also going to get a huge makeover. One of our core goals when we first started designing FFVTR was to make the multiplayer as good as the single player campaign. We always felt that multiplayer was one of the weakest aspects of Freedom Force.
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review