Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
GameZone has posted an interview with Irrational Games' Ken Levine regarding their upcoming RPG, Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich. Here's a taste:
What's being done to make the game play even better than the original?
KL: Were listening very closely to our fans to help iron out all the issues that came up with the first game. Making a more independent AI that requires less micromanagement is a high priority. The multiplayer is also going to get a huge makeover. One of our core goals when we first started designing FFVTR was to make the multiplayer as good as the single player campaign. We always felt that multiplayer was one of the weakest aspects of Freedom Force.
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review