Evercool CUF-715 Copper AthlonXP Heatsink Review
Martin "Langaleer" Finbow
Overclocking your cpu can be a fun task but keeping the temps cool is difficult. Some can find it hard to even keep the stock temperatures down.
FrostyTech have reviewed the Evercool CUF-715. Will this help keep your cpu temperature down?
"Looking for a little more out of your AthlonXP processor and afraid that stock AMD heatsink just isn't cutting it? Rest assured, there are hundreds of other heatsinks waiting in the wind, and the Evercool CUF-715 is just one such example. This compact Socket A copper heatsink comes with all the features you'd expect from a mainstream cooler; copper base, copper fins, good sized fan, and even a fan guard. It doesn't rank too high in the noise department, and that's always a good thing. The soldered fin design and not-so-classy shiny gold fan blades certainly make this cooler stand out, but just how well does the Evercool CUF715 perform thermally?"Read the full review here
- Scythe Kaze Chrono Fan Controller Review
- Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard Review
- SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic Gaming Mouse Review
- Creative Sound Blaster ZxR PCI-E Sound Card Review
- NZXT Kraken G10 Liquid GPU Cooler Bracket Review
- Tesoro Kuven 7.1 Virtual Surround Gaming Headset Review
- Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler Review
- NZXT Source 530 Full Tower Case Review
- Samsung 840 EVO 1TB Solid State Drive Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 3 Gaming Keyboard Review