Tim Sweeney Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Thanks to Beyond3D for letting us know that they have slapped up an interview with Epic Games' Tim Sweeney regarding their next Unreal engine. Here's some juice:
Is UnrealEngine3 being created with Longhorn (the codename for Microsoft's next Operating System) in mind?
We expect to ship 32-bit and 64-bit executables on-disc, likely with the highest level of graphical detail that our game supports on PC only be available on 64-bit CPU's running the codename Longhorn OS. We certainly won't require it to run the game, but there are a lot of things we can do based on its key architectural improvements including address space, but not only that.
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review