Tim Sweeney Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Thanks to Beyond3D for letting us know that they have slapped up an interview with Epic Games' Tim Sweeney regarding their next Unreal engine. Here's some juice:
Is UnrealEngine3 being created with Longhorn (the codename for Microsoft's next Operating System) in mind?
We expect to ship 32-bit and 64-bit executables on-disc, likely with the highest level of graphical detail that our game supports on PC only be available on 64-bit CPU's running the codename Longhorn OS. We certainly won't require it to run the game, but there are a lot of things we can do based on its key architectural improvements including address space, but not only that.
- OCZ Vector 150 240GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Sennheiser G4ME One Gaming Headset Review
- BitFenix Ronin Mid-Tower Case Review
- ASUS Radeon R9 290X DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Kingston DataTraveler HyperX Predator 1TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- ADATA DashDrive Elite HE720 128GB USB 3.0 External SSD Review
- ROCCAT Kave XTD 5.1 Surround Headset Video Review
- CaseLabs Mercury S5 Case Review
- Corsair GS800 800W Power Supply Review
- ASUS ROG 760 MARS Graphics Card Review