City of Heroes Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Also over at GameSpy this evening is an interview with a bunch of the guys behind Cryptic Studios' upcoming massively multiplayer online RPG, City of Heroes. They cover everything from supervillains to teamplay. Snip:
GameSpy: Instead of the "Golden Age" of comics (bright tights and capes), you steered toward comics with a more modern sensibility. Talk a little bit about why you moved in that direction!
Jack Emmert: The Golden Age, and for that matter, the Silver Age, have ossified in our minds as a "better," "simpler" time. And so, we tend to assume that anything that visually matches those styles carry with it storylines that are likewise "simpler." But for a MMP to work, players need to take it seriously. They need to feel that the game and their characters have depth. Thus, we turned to modern-day comics for our Inspiration.
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review