City of Heroes Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Also over at GameSpy this evening is an interview with a bunch of the guys behind Cryptic Studios' upcoming massively multiplayer online RPG, City of Heroes. They cover everything from supervillains to teamplay. Snip:
GameSpy: Instead of the "Golden Age" of comics (bright tights and capes), you steered toward comics with a more modern sensibility. Talk a little bit about why you moved in that direction!
Jack Emmert: The Golden Age, and for that matter, the Silver Age, have ossified in our minds as a "better," "simpler" time. And so, we tend to assume that anything that visually matches those styles carry with it storylines that are likewise "simpler." But for a MMP to work, players need to take it seriously. They need to feel that the game and their characters have depth. Thus, we turned to modern-day comics for our Inspiration.
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seasonic Platinum Series 600W Power Supply Review
- Corsair Vengeance 2100 Gaming Headset Reviews
- HIS R7 260X iPower IceQ X2 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vector 150 240GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Sennheiser G4ME One Gaming Headset Review
- BitFenix Ronin Mid-Tower Case Review
- ASUS Radeon R9 290X DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Kingston DataTraveler HyperX Predator 1TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review