Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The RPGVault has caught up with Irrational Games' Ken Levine for a quick Q&A regarding their upcoming RPG, Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich. Topics range from the character development system to NPC's. Snip:
Jonric: Would you care to expand on the how the character development system works? What degree of player choice is there? Are there many non-combat skills?
Ken Levine: It's mostly based on Prestige. Each character has about 10 different skills to unlock and customize. Each of the skills can be improved and leveled up. How you develop the characters is completely up to the player.
There are a ton of non-combat skills. Quetzalcoatl, one of the new characters, has a support spell called Sacrifice. Using this power will heal all your teammates and eliminate all status effects. It comes at a great cost however.
- OCZ Vector 150 120GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- MSI Z87 MPower Max LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- FUNC KB-460 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Reviews
- Corsair Voyager GS 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- DIAMOND Xtreme Sound 7.1 XS71HD PCI-E Sound Card Review
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews