Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The RPGVault has caught up with Irrational Games' Ken Levine for a quick Q&A regarding their upcoming RPG, Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich. Topics range from the character development system to NPC's. Snip:
Jonric: Would you care to expand on the how the character development system works? What degree of player choice is there? Are there many non-combat skills?
Ken Levine: It's mostly based on Prestige. Each character has about 10 different skills to unlock and customize. Each of the skills can be improved and leveled up. How you develop the characters is completely up to the player.
There are a ton of non-combat skills. Quetzalcoatl, one of the new characters, has a support spell called Sacrifice. Using this power will heal all your teammates and eliminate all status effects. It comes at a great cost however.
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review