Ground Control II Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The Action Vault has shot-up an interview with Massive Entertainment's Henrik Sebring regarding their upcoming RTS, Ground Control II: Operation Exodus. Here's a bit on the engine:
Action Vault: What engine are you using, and what features are especially important considering the nature of the game? What do you think the system requirements will be?
Henrik Sebring: We're using a brand new engine for Ground Control II that's been developed in-house. One of our visions with Ground Control II was to create a battlefield filled with debris, smoke, objects and other mood enhancing objects as well as highly detailed units. Our engine can really meet those demands!
We've pushed really hard to keep the system requirements down, and the game runs smoothly on any T & L capable 3D card. It is still a little too early to state the exact system requirements, but the game currently runs smoothly (low end setting) on a 1GHz processor, 128 MB RAM and a GeForce 1... and on my own machine, a P4 2.4Ghz, GeForce 4, I can play the game on high settings with great satisfaction. =)
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review