Ground Control II Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The Action Vault has shot-up an interview with Massive Entertainment's Henrik Sebring regarding their upcoming RTS, Ground Control II: Operation Exodus. Here's a bit on the engine:
Action Vault: What engine are you using, and what features are especially important considering the nature of the game? What do you think the system requirements will be?
Henrik Sebring: We're using a brand new engine for Ground Control II that's been developed in-house. One of our visions with Ground Control II was to create a battlefield filled with debris, smoke, objects and other mood enhancing objects as well as highly detailed units. Our engine can really meet those demands!
We've pushed really hard to keep the system requirements down, and the game runs smoothly on any T & L capable 3D card. It is still a little too early to state the exact system requirements, but the game currently runs smoothly (low end setting) on a 1GHz processor, 128 MB RAM and a GeForce 1... and on my own machine, a P4 2.4Ghz, GeForce 4, I can play the game on high settings with great satisfaction. =)
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seasonic Platinum Series 600W Power Supply Review
- Corsair Vengeance 2100 Gaming Headset Reviews
- HIS R7 260X iPower IceQ X2 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vector 150 240GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Sennheiser G4ME One Gaming Headset Review
- BitFenix Ronin Mid-Tower Case Review
- ASUS Radeon R9 290X DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Kingston DataTraveler HyperX Predator 1TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review