Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The folks over at EuroGamer have tossed up an interview with GSC Game World's Oleg Yavorsky regarding their upcoming first person shooter, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. They look at everything from stealth to the games storyline. Snip:
Eurogamer: How much stealth is required?
Oleg Yavorsky: Stealth is quite influential during the game as you will be affected by hunger, you will have endurance. For instance if you lose your strength because you've been carrying too much weight you get tired fast and will have to sleep from time to time to restore your energy. You are also affected by radiation - if you get too close to it you also die. So, yes, it's usually a survival game, and threats will be at any corner, waiting for you.
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review