Vampire: Bloodlines Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The RPG Dot has slapped up a short E3 preview and an interview with Troika Games' Leonard Boyarsky regarding their upcoming RPG, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. Topics range from the development status to multiplayer vs singleplayer. Here's a blurb:
RPGDot: Many people feel the first computer title, Vampire the Masquarade: Redemption focused too much on multiplayer game play and not enough on the single player content. Did the first game affect how much time you spent on the multiplayer aspect?
Leonard: Although we didnt work at all on the first [Vampire: The Masquerade computer title], we tried to do something similar with Arcanum. I think a lot of RPG makers have come to the conclusion that you have to focus on the content of the single player RPG. In this case, our multiplayer, [vampire vs. hunters], is much more action orientated. We asked ourselves, did we really want to make a multiplayer aspect? Did we want to make a hard core RPG multiplayer? We looked at the engine and decided we could do an action multiplayer and that it would be fun. [Because the engine is a FPS engine], we could put out a multiplayer game [with minimum effort], yet focus on the single player RPG with branching dialogue, which is what we do best anyways.
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review