Matrix Online Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The GamerGod has caught up with Monolith's Toby Ragaini for a quick Q&A regarding their upcoming massively multiplayer online RPG, Matrix Online. They look at everything from fighting agents to missions. Here's a clipping:
GamerGod: In Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions we saw Trinity and Morpheus both confronting and holding their own versus agents. Will players be able to solo one or more agents? If so, how high up on the "food chain" must a player be to do so?
T. Ragaini: Trinity and Morpheus were able to hold their own for a few minutes at best. Players should not expect to make a habit of fighting Agents. If you kill one, they come back, sometimes with help. In the long run, you will lose ... it's just a matter of time.
Of course, I'm sure someone will prove me wrong. Neo wasn't supposed to be able to do it either.
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review