Sims 2 University Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
GameSpy has thrown up an interview with EA's Kevin Hogan regarding their upcoming The Sims 2 expansion pack, University. Topics range from roommates to majors. Here's a blurb:
GameSpy: What are the different majors that you can study? Do they affect the game in the same way that different jobs do as an adult?
Kevin Hogan: Your major choice will affect which skills you develop and which of the new career tracks become available. It will also give you a leg up in some of the career tacks that came in the base game. Stay tuned to hear more about what majors will be available in the game!
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review