Gothic III Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The World of Gothic has sat down with a couple of the guys behind Piranha Bytes' upcoming RPG, Gothic III. They look at everything from the games world size to the storyline. Here's a nugget:
World of Gothic: There is an interesting criticism about Gothic II that says that the player knows too soon the goal of the whole game. Many fans are hoping that the third part will be more like the first one. It wasn't clear in the beginning what to do. You had to explore the world and find out the goal. We hope that Gothic III will keep us in the dark for a very long period of time. Can you tell us more about that? You shouldn't find out the story through dialogues.
Mike: We agree in this point. The interesting development of the story was one of the strong points of Gothic I. But we will not tell you anything about the story of Gothic III.
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview