Battlefield 2 Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The folks over at TotalBF2.com have posted a translated interview with Digital Illusions' Lars Gustavsson regarding their upcoming multiplayer shooter, Battlefield 2. Here's a bit on the environments:
Bf2.se: Is there going to be any big ocean-battles, we have been seeing that there will be a couple of boats in the game, or have you focused on land and air units? As a add-on to this question, is there going to be any big ships as cruisers, destroyers, hangar ships etc? Or is it pretty much only smaller boats?
Lars: Modern warfare is basically focused on land units and that�s why most of the fighting will placed on land. But there will be home bases in form of hangar ships and you will be able to perform full frontal beach assaults with hovercrafts and small boats with the support of attack and transport helicopters.
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review