Lineage II Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The RPG Vault has slapped up an interview with a bunch of the guys behind NCsoft's massively multiplayer online RPG, Lineage II. It's a one question, many answers type deal. Here's a taste:
Jonric: What are two locations in Lineage II that you find especially eye-catching, memorable, noteworthy or otherwise personally interesting, and why do you feel this way about them?
Online Community Relations Coordinator Ash: I love Pirate's Tunnel and Devil's Isle. It really is like walking through a work of art. It evokes such a powerful atmosphere of mystery and danger. The lighting, the flow of water... everything about it just amazes me.
Also, since playing Chronicle 2 on the test server, I've really come to respect and fear Cruma Tower much more. The monsters inside were always beastly and hard to kill, but it didn't take much in terms of brains to outsmart them. Now, they've really been given the skills and social behavior to keep you on your toes at all times. I've enjoyed the increased emphasis on smart party tactics, which I think this dungeon really exemplifies.
- QNAP TS-670 6-Bay NAS Review
- VisionTek 480GB mSATA SSD Review
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Monitor Technology Previews
- Attitude One Tunguska 7.1 Gaming Headset Review
- GIGABYTE Z87X-UD3H Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- AMD Radeon R9 270X Graphics Card Reviews - Gigabyte, HIS, MSI & More
- Scythe Kaze Chrono Fan Controller Review
- Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard Review
- SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic Gaming Mouse Review
- Creative Sound Blaster ZxR PCI-E Sound Card Review