Dawn of War Wrap Report
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
RPG Vault has slapped up a wrap report with several members of Relic Entertainment taking a look back at the development of their strategy title, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War. Here's a clipping:
Jonathan Dowdeswell: The project began in December of 2002, and I'm proud to say that we released our final build for manufacturing within a day of our original contract date. Like I said before, we had a very talented team, we took a lot of chances, and we got lucky many times along the way.
I think one of the biggest keys for us hitting the dates was having a really quick turnaround on decisions that were going to affect our deadline. We knew from the start that we didn't have a huge budget and huge timelines, so we sort of made progress with the underdog mentality. We really wanted to make something incredible, and we just kept pushing aside the things that weren't going to help that. We worked hard, and ended up with something that we all look back on with great joy.
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review