Dawn of War Wrap Report
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
RPG Vault has slapped up a wrap report with several members of Relic Entertainment taking a look back at the development of their strategy title, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War. Here's a clipping:
Jonathan Dowdeswell: The project began in December of 2002, and I'm proud to say that we released our final build for manufacturing within a day of our original contract date. Like I said before, we had a very talented team, we took a lot of chances, and we got lucky many times along the way.
I think one of the biggest keys for us hitting the dates was having a really quick turnaround on decisions that were going to affect our deadline. We knew from the start that we didn't have a huge budget and huge timelines, so we sort of made progress with the underdog mentality. We really wanted to make something incredible, and we just kept pushing aside the things that weren't going to help that. We worked hard, and ended up with something that we all look back on with great joy.
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review