World of WarCraft Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
EuroGamer has Blizzard Entertainment's Shane Dabiri in the hot seat this evening, answering questions regarding their massively multiplayer online RPG, World of WarCraft. They cover everything from upcoming content to the European beta. uNF:
Eurogamer: Conversely, you've also worked hard to accommodate and appease players who take to the game in the way it was intended, even going so far as to extend the trial period for people who were unable to connect when you endured early technical issues. What sort of events and incentives will you be introducing to keep the hardcore of players happy as they play it more and more?
Shane Dabiri: Our plans for continued content release will give casual and hardcore gamers alike more and exciting adventures to go on. For example, the coming introduction of the PvP honour system and Battlegrounds will open up many possibilities for players to experience another part of World of Warcraft. Next year, we will also be working on the Hero system, which will give hardcore high-level players additional class advancement options beyond their base class. These are just two examples of full game systems that are being implemented. Aside from the new features, we will also be adding new content such as zones, dungeons, quests, monsters, and many more items for players to discover.
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review