World of WarCraft Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
EuroGamer has Blizzard Entertainment's Shane Dabiri in the hot seat this evening, answering questions regarding their massively multiplayer online RPG, World of WarCraft. They cover everything from upcoming content to the European beta. uNF:
Eurogamer: Conversely, you've also worked hard to accommodate and appease players who take to the game in the way it was intended, even going so far as to extend the trial period for people who were unable to connect when you endured early technical issues. What sort of events and incentives will you be introducing to keep the hardcore of players happy as they play it more and more?
Shane Dabiri: Our plans for continued content release will give casual and hardcore gamers alike more and exciting adventures to go on. For example, the coming introduction of the PvP honour system and Battlegrounds will open up many possibilities for players to experience another part of World of Warcraft. Next year, we will also be working on the Hero system, which will give hardcore high-level players additional class advancement options beyond their base class. These are just two examples of full game systems that are being implemented. Aside from the new features, we will also be adding new content such as zones, dungeons, quests, monsters, and many more items for players to discover.
- QNAP TS-670 6-Bay NAS Review
- VisionTek 480GB mSATA SSD Review
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Monitor Technology Previews
- Attitude One Tunguska 7.1 Gaming Headset Review
- GIGABYTE Z87X-UD3H Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- AMD Radeon R9 270X Graphics Card Reviews - Gigabyte, HIS, MSI & More
- Scythe Kaze Chrono Fan Controller Review
- Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard Review
- SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic Gaming Mouse Review
- Creative Sound Blaster ZxR PCI-E Sound Card Review