City of Heroes Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Xequted has sat down with Cryptic Studios' Jack Emmert for a quick chat regarding their massively multiplayer online RPG, City of Heroes. Topics range from the genre in general to the upcoming City of Villains expansion. Here's a nugget:
Xequted: Can you tell us about any of the new stuff well see in City of Villains?
Jack: Player bases Super Groups can build their own HQs.
PvP Heroes battle villains for the fate of world!
Base raids Villains can invade hero bases (and vice versa). Epic battles ensue between the forces of good and evil.
The Rogue Isles a brand new set of zones where villains rule supreme. New Archetypes The Brute. The Stalker. The Enforcer. The Mastermind. Archetypes not ever seen before!
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review