City of Heroes Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Xequted has sat down with Cryptic Studios' Jack Emmert for a quick chat regarding their massively multiplayer online RPG, City of Heroes. Topics range from the genre in general to the upcoming City of Villains expansion. Here's a nugget:
Xequted: Can you tell us about any of the new stuff well see in City of Villains?
Jack: Player bases Super Groups can build their own HQs.
PvP Heroes battle villains for the fate of world!
Base raids Villains can invade hero bases (and vice versa). Epic battles ensue between the forces of good and evil.
The Rogue Isles a brand new set of zones where villains rule supreme. New Archetypes The Brute. The Stalker. The Enforcer. The Mastermind. Archetypes not ever seen before!
- QNAP TS-670 6-Bay NAS Review
- VisionTek 480GB mSATA SSD Review
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Monitor Technology Previews
- Attitude One Tunguska 7.1 Gaming Headset Review
- GIGABYTE Z87X-UD3H Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- AMD Radeon R9 270X Graphics Card Reviews - Gigabyte, HIS, MSI & More
- Scythe Kaze Chrono Fan Controller Review
- Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard Review
- SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic Gaming Mouse Review
- Creative Sound Blaster ZxR PCI-E Sound Card Review