NeverWinter Nights 2 Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
A post on the official NeverWinter Nights 2 forums has Obsidian Entertainment's Ferret Baudoin in the hot seat, answering questions regarding their upcoming RPG. Topics range from the tools to the D&D rule set. Here's a blurb:
3. I hear that NWN2 will bring NWN up to Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 version rules. Is this true, and what unexpected obstacles has changing the core rules created?
This is true - NWN2 fully supports the 3.5 rules. All the rules changes are specd out now and are in the programmers' queue for implementation. NWN did a great job of converting 3rd edition to computer game form, and so the original game has put us in a great position to update the game to incorporate the new rules. The news on this front is refreshingly boring because there haven't really been any obstacles in this arena so far.
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review
- Func MS-3 Gaming Mouse Review
- NZXT Phantom 630 Full Tower Case Review
- AMD A10-6800K Richland APU Review
- ASUS RT-AC66U 802.11ac Wireless-AC1750 Router Review
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review