NeverWinter Nights 2 Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
A post on the official NeverWinter Nights 2 forums has Obsidian Entertainment's Ferret Baudoin in the hot seat, answering questions regarding their upcoming RPG. Topics range from the tools to the D&D rule set. Here's a blurb:
3. I hear that NWN2 will bring NWN up to Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 version rules. Is this true, and what unexpected obstacles has changing the core rules created?
This is true - NWN2 fully supports the 3.5 rules. All the rules changes are specd out now and are in the programmers' queue for implementation. NWN did a great job of converting 3rd edition to computer game form, and so the original game has put us in a great position to update the game to incorporate the new rules. The news on this front is refreshingly boring because there haven't really been any obstacles in this arena so far.
- OCZ Vector 150 120GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- MSI Z87 MPower Max LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- FUNC KB-460 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Reviews
- Corsair Voyager GS 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- DIAMOND Xtreme Sound 7.1 XS71HD PCI-E Sound Card Review
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews