Doom III: Resurrection of Evil Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The GamesRadar has sat down with id Software's Marty Stratton and Matt Hooper for a quick chat regarding the upcoming Doom III expansion pack, Resurrection of Evil. They look at everything from new monsters to the games development status. Snip:
What other enemies are there besides the Hunters?
MS: We have a Vulgar, which is kind of Imp-like, he's very crawly and quick, he has a projectile attack that makes the Grabber come in handy, and him being quick makes the Hell Time come in handy. There's also the Forgotten, which kind of reminds people of the old Lost Soul, it's a skull that flies around and you can use the Grabber against it, which is kind of cool.
We also have the Bruise, which is a big hulking demon with two cannons for arms. He fires super-fast, which makes the Hell Time really useful when you run into him later in the game. He's not our Hell Knight equivalent but he's as big as a Hell Knight and really fierce.
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review