Doom III: Resurrection of Evil Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The GamesRadar has sat down with id Software's Marty Stratton and Matt Hooper for a quick chat regarding the upcoming Doom III expansion pack, Resurrection of Evil. They look at everything from new monsters to the games development status. Snip:
What other enemies are there besides the Hunters?
MS: We have a Vulgar, which is kind of Imp-like, he's very crawly and quick, he has a projectile attack that makes the Grabber come in handy, and him being quick makes the Hell Time come in handy. There's also the Forgotten, which kind of reminds people of the old Lost Soul, it's a skull that flies around and you can use the Grabber against it, which is kind of cool.
We also have the Bruise, which is a big hulking demon with two cannons for arms. He fires super-fast, which makes the Hell Time really useful when you run into him later in the game. He's not our Hell Knight equivalent but he's as big as a Hell Knight and really fierce.
- OCZ Vector 150 120GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- MSI Z87 MPower Max LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- FUNC KB-460 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Reviews
- Corsair Voyager GS 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- DIAMOND Xtreme Sound 7.1 XS71HD PCI-E Sound Card Review
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews