Guild Wars Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The Guild Wars Center has caught up with ArenaNet's Gaile Gray for a short Q&A regarding their upcoming Online RPG, Guild Wars. Topics range from the team behind the game to leveling options. Snip:
3. Will you give the option to create pre-made level 20 competition characters in release?
Yes, the ready-made characters for competition will be a feature of Guild Wars at release. People will be able to elect to "grow" a character from Level 1, or they may choose one of pre-made Level 20 characters to play. We like the idea of giving people options, and we want to respond to the desire of players who wish to experiment with different professions and to get a taste of certain skill choices. And of course creating a pre-made character will furnish a way for players to participate in PvP right away rather than spending time in missions leveling up a character. So the ready-made characters will address several player desires.
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review