Guild Wars Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The Guild Wars Center has caught up with ArenaNet's Gaile Gray for a short Q&A regarding their upcoming Online RPG, Guild Wars. Topics range from the team behind the game to leveling options. Snip:
3. Will you give the option to create pre-made level 20 competition characters in release?
Yes, the ready-made characters for competition will be a feature of Guild Wars at release. People will be able to elect to "grow" a character from Level 1, or they may choose one of pre-made Level 20 characters to play. We like the idea of giving people options, and we want to respond to the desire of players who wish to experiment with different professions and to get a taste of certain skill choices. And of course creating a pre-made character will furnish a way for players to participate in PvP right away rather than spending time in missions leveling up a character. So the ready-made characters will address several player desires.
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Professional Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- SuperTalent Pico 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- HIS Radeon R9 290X 4GB Graphics Card Review
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 V2 Gaming Headset Review