Lineage II Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The RPG Vault has slapped up an interview with a bunch of the guys behind NCsoft's massively multiplayer online RPG, Lineage II: The Chaotic Chronicle. It's one of those 'one question, many answers' type deals. Here's a blurb:
Jonric: What are a couple of bosses that you consider notable, and why do you find it especially interesting or appealing?
QA Community Coordinator Mistryl: Orfen in the Sea of Spores is not only a visually striking boss monster, but her background story is just as remarkable. She is an Arachne, a towering, spider-like creature that once was a friend to Humans and Elves, but now attacks all who cross her path and tries to ensnare them into her web. Defeating Orfen is no easy task, and it takes many brave heroes to challenge her.
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review