Lineage II Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The RPG Vault has slapped up an interview with a bunch of the guys behind NCsoft's massively multiplayer online RPG, Lineage II: The Chaotic Chronicle. It's one of those 'one question, many answers' type deals. Here's a blurb:
Jonric: What are a couple of bosses that you consider notable, and why do you find it especially interesting or appealing?
QA Community Coordinator Mistryl: Orfen in the Sea of Spores is not only a visually striking boss monster, but her background story is just as remarkable. She is an Arachne, a towering, spider-like creature that once was a friend to Humans and Elves, but now attacks all who cross her path and tries to ensnare them into her web. Defeating Orfen is no easy task, and it takes many brave heroes to challenge her.
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Professional Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- SuperTalent Pico 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- HIS Radeon R9 290X 4GB Graphics Card Review
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 V2 Gaming Headset Review