Star Wars: KOTOR II Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
GameSpot has LucasArts' Mike Gallo in the hot seat this evening, answering questions regarding the upcoming PC version of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords. They cover everything from the storyline to combat. Snip:
GameSpot: For PC fans who aren't familiar with the Xbox version of KOTOR II, tell us a bit about the game. What's new compared with the original? How long after the previous game does the sequel take place? Will we see any familiar faces in it?
Mike Gallo: The game takes place about five years after the first game, which is still roughly 4,000 years before the time frame of the movies. There are hundreds of new characters the player can interact with and of course an all-new epic storyline. We will have some returning characters who can join your party, such as T3-M4, but we will also have some cameos from KOTOR characters.
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Professional Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- SuperTalent Pico 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- HIS Radeon R9 290X 4GB Graphics Card Review
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 V2 Gaming Headset Review