The Matrix Online Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The MxO Vault has sat down with Monolith's Toby Ragaini for a quick chat regarding their upcoming massively multiplayer online RPG, The Matrix Online. Topics range from cut scenes to the music in the game. Snip:
MxO Vault: As the storyline progresses, will the music change as the tone of the game changes? For instance, if somehow the entire Matrix is being victim of pests, virii, terrible afflictions, will the music change towards a more dramatic and afflicted style? On a related note, will there be music with heavy storyline content, similar to Neodammerung from Revolutions, with its Hinduism scripted lyrics?
Toby -> Music will vary depending on the activities your character is performing. In addition to the obvious music changes during combat transitions and the like, there is also different music depending on which Organization you are siding with. Finally, there is music in the various clubs that will be set up to play the kind of music youd expect to hear.
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review