The Matrix Online Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The MxO Vault has sat down with Monolith's Toby Ragaini for a quick chat regarding their upcoming massively multiplayer online RPG, The Matrix Online. Topics range from cut scenes to the music in the game. Snip:
MxO Vault: As the storyline progresses, will the music change as the tone of the game changes? For instance, if somehow the entire Matrix is being victim of pests, virii, terrible afflictions, will the music change towards a more dramatic and afflicted style? On a related note, will there be music with heavy storyline content, similar to Neodammerung from Revolutions, with its Hinduism scripted lyrics?
Toby -> Music will vary depending on the activities your character is performing. In addition to the obvious music changes during combat transitions and the like, there is also different music depending on which Organization you are siding with. Finally, there is music in the various clubs that will be set up to play the kind of music youd expect to hear.
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Professional Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- SuperTalent Pico 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- HIS Radeon R9 290X 4GB Graphics Card Review
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 V2 Gaming Headset Review