Age of Empires III Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
GameSpy has caught up with Ensemble Studios' Greg Street for a quick Q&A regarding their upcoming strategy title, Age of Empires III. They cover everything from the timeline to gameplay balance. Here's a blurb:
GameSpy: What civilizations will you be able to play as and what kinds of abilities do they have?
Street: There will be eight civilizations in the game, but we can only confirm three right now: the French, British and Spanish. The British have a great economy and can get villagers more quickly. The French can ally with Native Americans more easily, and they have a special villager, the Coureur, that can double as a light infantry. The Spanish get more support from the mother country back in Europe than other civilizations.
The gameplay will be a little richer and more varied in Age of Empires III because players will have an unprecedented amount of control in determining the strengths of their civilization.
- OCZ Vector 150 120GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- MSI Z87 MPower Max LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- FUNC KB-460 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Reviews
- Corsair Voyager GS 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- DIAMOND Xtreme Sound 7.1 XS71HD PCI-E Sound Card Review
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews