John Romero Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
GameDaily has caught up with Midway Games' John Romero for a quick chat regarding everything from the industry in general to his new role at Midway. Here's something to nibble on:
GD: Can you talk about what role you play today at Midway Games?
JR: My title is Creative Director of Internal Studio, San Diego. I'm part of studio management so I know a lot of what's happening on the corporate level, but my main tasks involve Gauntlet. When I started here, I became the Team Lead and Lead Designer on Gauntlet until I could fill the design role with Josh Sawyer. I've been very busy with hiring for the past year and we've built an amazing dev team here in San Diego. I was also doing some design work on one of the locations in Gauntlet and now I'm involved in programming. It's great to be able to do a lot of things here and this company is becoming more powerful than you can ever imagine.
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review