John Romero Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
GameDaily has caught up with Midway Games' John Romero for a quick chat regarding everything from the industry in general to his new role at Midway. Here's something to nibble on:
GD: Can you talk about what role you play today at Midway Games?
JR: My title is Creative Director of Internal Studio, San Diego. I'm part of studio management so I know a lot of what's happening on the corporate level, but my main tasks involve Gauntlet. When I started here, I became the Team Lead and Lead Designer on Gauntlet until I could fill the design role with Josh Sawyer. I've been very busy with hiring for the past year and we've built an amazing dev team here in San Diego. I was also doing some design work on one of the locations in Gauntlet and now I'm involved in programming. It's great to be able to do a lot of things here and this company is becoming more powerful than you can ever imagine.
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review