Battlefield 2 Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Total Video Games has Digital Illusions' Lars Gustavsson in the hot seat this evening, answering questions regarding their upcoming multiplayer shooter, Battlefield 2. Topics range from the games design to the new visual goodies. Snip:
What are the real fundamental differences within Battlefield 2 over previous Battlefield games?
Teamplay. If we disregard all the new effects, high-poly graphics, improved animation system, etc. I would say that teamplay is what sticks out the most. We all felt that you get so much more out of the game if you team up with one or more other players so the choice of where to focus came naturally.
- ADATA DashDrive Elite HE720 128GB USB 3.0 External SSD Review
- ROCCAT Kave XTD 5.1 Surround Headset Video Review
- CaseLabs Mercury S5 Case Review
- Corsair GS800 800W Power Supply Review
- ASUS ROG 760 MARS Graphics Card Review
- VisionTek Data Fusion 480GB PCIe SSD Review
- Cooler Master Cosmos SE Full Tower Case Review
- Audioengine A2+ Powered Desktop Speaker Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Killer Sniper 5 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 Ti GHz Edition Graphics Card Review