Brothers In Arms Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Thanks to Blue's News for this tidbit. GBase has fired-up an interview with Gearbox Software's Randy Pitchford regarding their upcoming tactical shooter, Brothers In Arms. Topics range from the games multiplayer to the release date. Here's a clipping:
GBase: How much work did you invest into the multi-player modus? Are there any special modi planned? How many players can participate in the multiplayer-modus?
There are about 10 multiplayer maps, or so, at launch and each map is like a mission in that each side has an objective. Except in these missions, your opponents are humans and they are commanding AI squads (just like you and your team mate are).
Because of the emphasis on fire and move strategies and the squad command nature of the game, the on-line game is really new and exciting and different than what you`ve ever played before. It`s not just a test to see who has the best reaction times it really is a game of thinking as much as it is a game of action. If you`re great at aiming, but youre fighting against someone who knows how to use his team to flank you (or to suppress you while he flanks you), you`re going to get creamed.
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review