Brothers In Arms Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Thanks to Blue's News for this tidbit. GBase has fired-up an interview with Gearbox Software's Randy Pitchford regarding their upcoming tactical shooter, Brothers In Arms. Topics range from the games multiplayer to the release date. Here's a clipping:
GBase: How much work did you invest into the multi-player modus? Are there any special modi planned? How many players can participate in the multiplayer-modus?
There are about 10 multiplayer maps, or so, at launch and each map is like a mission in that each side has an objective. Except in these missions, your opponents are humans and they are commanding AI squads (just like you and your team mate are).
Because of the emphasis on fire and move strategies and the squad command nature of the game, the on-line game is really new and exciting and different than what you`ve ever played before. It`s not just a test to see who has the best reaction times it really is a game of thinking as much as it is a game of action. If you`re great at aiming, but youre fighting against someone who knows how to use his team to flank you (or to suppress you while he flanks you), you`re going to get creamed.
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review