SWAT 4 Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Cathode Tan has Irrational Games' Bill Gardner in the hot seat this evening, answering questions regarding their upcoming tactical shooter, SWAT 4. They chat about everything from AI to the map editor. Here's a nugget:
Q: How does the artificial intelligence in SWAT 4 compare to standard first person shooters?
Bill Gardner: I think our AI programmers deserve a special pat on the back. John Abercrombie in particular did some truly amazing work. Its one thing to have to create believable enemy AI, but to then have to carry around a squad of four friendly AIs is an enormous feat. At the end of the day, SWAT 4 has some of the most impressive AI youll see in a shooter. We knew we were succeeding when we were able to surprise ourselves after playing the game for over two years.
- QNAP TS-670 6-Bay NAS Review
- VisionTek 480GB mSATA SSD Review
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Monitor Technology Previews
- Attitude One Tunguska 7.1 Gaming Headset Review
- GIGABYTE Z87X-UD3H Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- AMD Radeon R9 270X Graphics Card Reviews - Gigabyte, HIS, MSI & More
- Scythe Kaze Chrono Fan Controller Review
- Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard Review
- SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic Gaming Mouse Review
- Creative Sound Blaster ZxR PCI-E Sound Card Review