SWAT 4 Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Cathode Tan has Irrational Games' Bill Gardner in the hot seat this evening, answering questions regarding their upcoming tactical shooter, SWAT 4. They chat about everything from AI to the map editor. Here's a nugget:
Q: How does the artificial intelligence in SWAT 4 compare to standard first person shooters?
Bill Gardner: I think our AI programmers deserve a special pat on the back. John Abercrombie in particular did some truly amazing work. Its one thing to have to create believable enemy AI, but to then have to carry around a squad of four friendly AIs is an enormous feat. At the end of the day, SWAT 4 has some of the most impressive AI youll see in a shooter. We knew we were succeeding when we were able to surprise ourselves after playing the game for over two years.
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review