The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
GamesPlanet has sat down with Bethesda Softworks' Pete Hines for a quick chat regarding their upcoming RPG, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Here's bit on the sweet looking forests:
How did you manage to make these forest look so true to life? Didnt it take a huge amount of time?
Well, weve been working on the game for over three years so, yes, it definitely took a lot of work on everyones part. The forests use a combination of different technologies to achieve the desired effect. This was our big graphical thing to shoot for this time. Last time, with Morrowind, it was water. This time, it was doing big, photorealistic forests. Trust me when I say forests are tougher to pull off than water.
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review