Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Boomtown has caught up with Bethesda Softworks' Gavin Garter for a quick Q&A regarding their upcoming RPG, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Topics range from character creation to the sweet visuals. uNF:
This is now the fourth Elder Scrolls title. What kind of progression do you feel that the game has made, and what would you say is the biggest change from the last release?
Oblivion represents a quantum leap over Morrowind. Every system has been hammered on, polished, taken apart and put back together, and even totally reworked from the ground up when necessary. Tons of changes have been put in place Radiant AI breathes life into NPCs with full 24 hour dynamic scheduling. Our combat system has been reworked from the ground up to be more kinetic and fun. Weve implemented Havok physics into the game in major ways. Weve implemented a complete facial animation system with full lip-synching and all spoken dialog. Theres not one system that hasnt been touched. Picking out one change and calling it the biggest would be a disservice to all the other work thats gone into the game, I think.
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review