Star Wars Galaxies Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
GameSpy has LucasArts' Julio Torres in the hot seat tonight, answering questions regarding the major changes to their hit MMORPG, Star Wars Galaxies. Here's something to chew on:
GameSpy: What changes in particular do you feel will make the game more fun for veterans?
JT: Veteran buffs (a very powerful buff to be unveiled soon), "elder" titles, and the opportunity to check out all of the nine new iconic professions for all veteran players.
We also have some unique offers to our veteran Jedi players in recognition of their accomplishments such as a powerful lightsaber crystal (thus, giving them the most-powerful lightsaber in the game), an exclusive Jedi robe, a Jedi-exclusive buff, and the opportunity to appear in ghost form. Ultimately, these Jedi-specific items will make veteran Jedi more powerful than any Jedi who becomes such from the new Jedi profession path.
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review