Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Finally tonight, the DailyGame has slapped up an interview with Bethesda Softworks' Pete Hines regarding their much anticipated RPG, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Here's a bit on the upgrade they did to the stealth system:
In your game testing, how has the stealth option been received? Thats a new feature because of the engine, so have players made use of it, and what have they thought?
Well, stealth gameplay got a big boost because we made it one of the things we really felt had to be improved. Plus, we had Emil (Pagliarulo, formerly a designer on the Thief series) on board and hes a stealth junkie and spent a lot of time thinking and working on how to make it better within the confines of a role-playing game. Its a lot of fun and is definitely one of the more popular character types around the office. Having a bow and going out doing ranged stealth attacks that can kill or seriously wound a creature or NPC in a single shot is really, really fun.
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review