Battlefield 2: Special Forces Q&A
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
GameDaily has fired-off some questions at DICE's Michael Doran regarding their recently released Battlefield 2 expansion pack, Special Forces. Here's a bit on his favotire new features:
GD: What would you say is the sweetest new addition in this expansion pack? A weapon of choice, a vehicle?
Michael: My two favorite parts of Battlefield 2: Special Forces would be the zip line / grappling hook. These two features add a lot of mobility to the infantry game, and they make new tactics possible - using the zip line from a roof to cross a chokepoint and get behind enemy lines, etc.
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review