NeverWinter Nights 2 Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The RPGVault continues their interview with Obsidian Entertainment this evening, chatting about the upcoming Action-RPG, NeverWinter Nights 2. Here's a snippet on the multiplayer portion of the game:
Jonric: How will multiplayer work, and aside from more human participants, what differences will there be from going through with just NPCs?
Ferret Baudoin: If you play through the campaign in multiplayer, we do change things around because in single-player we're working on a real cinematic deep experience. What we've found is that most people playing cooperatively through the story want to get to the action a little faster than someone playing alone. So, some sequences have the option to be short-circuited to make it so people aren't sitting in dialogue as much. There are also more challenging and greater rewards so you and your buds have a good time.
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review