Lineage II Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The folks over at GameCloud have slapped up an interview with NCSoft's Adam Davidson, giving us an update on their hit massively multiplayer online RPG, Lineage II. Here's some juice:
Gamecloud - The game has received a number of large free content updates over the past two years. What sort of things have been added to the game up to this point and what has the reaction been like from players?
Adam Davidson - Well, theres quite a bit. Beyond the large additions to both the item and monster catalogues each update, there are also several new lands added, 3 new castles, underwater battles, raid boss monsters and hatchling/strider/wyvern system. Competitively, we included all new ways to play with others, such as the Coliseum, the monster racetrack, and lottery system. Also, there have been additional dynamic server-wide quests such as the Seven Signs Quest, which pits the servers haves and have-nots against one another.
The big picture item weve added to this game since its launch have been, in Chronicle 3, to make it easier for new players to get access to the game. In Chronicle 4, we are adding high end content for those players whove taken advantage of the game easy access. So in short, weve been adding content to please all side of our player base.
- Corsair Carbide Air 540 ATX Cube Case Review
- GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 780 WindForce 3X OC Review
- Creative Sound Blaster Z Sound Card Video Review
- Corsair Vengeance K70 Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASUS Radeon HD 7970 3GB Matrix Platinum Edition Review
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review