Hitman: Blood Money Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
Also over at PC.IGN this evening is an interview with IO Interactive's Rasmus Højengaard regarding their upcoming Action-Stealth title, Hitman: Blood Money. They cover the game's AI, controls and more! Here's a taste:
IGN: What were your major goals when you approached Hitman: Blood Money and what did you want to achieve? When you sat down and reflected on the last game, what did you think you could do better or different, and how could did you feel you could improve the series?
Rasmus Højengaard: Actually, it's a two-stage rocket for us. The game design for Blood Money was created before Contracts. We made Contracts on a modified engine that we already had, and then when that happened, when we had finished it, we realized we had to be even more ambitious with the design because time had passed, so expectations were even higher. That meant that, apart all the things we wanted to add before Contracts, we wanted to add more features and we decided to reinvent everything. That meant from a tech standpoint, meaning the script engine, AI, and all that. So, the whole thing, all of Blood Money, was created from scratch. We felt that we wanted Blood Money to have the same impact as Hitman 2. We wanted it to feel just as new as when that game hit. So, to publish that on the same platforms we had to change more than just features and graphics, we had to change the way the game feels and plays. That was the initial plan.
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview