Hero Online Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The RPGVault kicks things off by interviewing Jack Stanley, Lead Game Designer behind Netgame's upcoming massively multiplayer online RPG, Hero Online. They chat about the game's storyline, character development and more. Here's some juice:
Jonric: How much of a story element will we experience within the game, and to what extent is it significant?
Jack Stanley: One of the great things about Hero Online is how involved the storyline is with regards to the game. Within the first set of quests that a player will undergo, they will immediately be thrust into the storyline of the game where he or she must discover the whos and hows of the previous hero's murder. From there, the quests and story continue to... well, I'll leave it up to the players to find out.
Hero Online's story and quest system really give the player a single-player RPG feel while still maintaining all the great elements of a spectacular MMORPG. It's one of those "you have to play it to really see it" type things; you really do have to play Hero Online to see how awesome and involved the story is to the game.
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review