Star Trek Legacy Interview
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The FiringSquad has kicked up an interview with Dorothy "DC" Fontana regarding her work on Bethesda Softworks' upcoming title, Star Trek Legacy. Here's a little something to nibble on:
FiringSquad: For Star Trek Legacy you had the huge task of creating a storyline that spanned through all five Trek TV series. How hard was it to create a plot that paid enough service to all five series yet would still stand alone as a solid story?
DC Fontana: Derek and I came up with a villain who could believably span the STAR TREK time line. Once she was in place, the story began to work well as it moved through the various epochs of STAR TREK history.
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review
- Func MS-3 Gaming Mouse Review
- NZXT Phantom 630 Full Tower Case Review
- AMD A10-6800K Richland APU Review
- ASUS RT-AC66U 802.11ac Wireless-AC1750 Router Review
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review