WoW: The Burning Crusade Release Date Set
Joe "OuTkAsT-1" Topolnisky
The fine folks over at Blizzard Entertainment have announced a release date for their much anticipated World of WarCraft expansion pack, The Burning Crusade. Set to hit stores January 2007, they will use this extra time to polish things up while beta testing. Anyways, here's a clipping from the press release:
IRVINE, Calif. -- Blizzard Entertainment® today announced that the release date for World of Warcraft®: The Burning Crusade, the highly anticipated expansion for World of Warcraft, will be in January 2007. By adding a few extra weeks to the development cycle beyond its original target date, Blizzard will be able to extend the closed beta test and further refine the new content that will ship with the game.
We appreciate the enthusiasm surrounding World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, and were excited about putting the finishing touches on all of the new content, said Mike Morhaime, president and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. We feel confident that the extra time spent polishing the game will result in the high-quality experience that our players expect and deserve.
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seasonic Platinum Series 600W Power Supply Review
- Corsair Vengeance 2100 Gaming Headset Reviews
- HIS R7 260X iPower IceQ X2 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vector 150 240GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Sennheiser G4ME One Gaming Headset Review
- BitFenix Ronin Mid-Tower Case Review
- ASUS Radeon R9 290X DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Kingston DataTraveler HyperX Predator 1TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review